AMIA Board Election
There are two Manufacturing seats and one Ancillary seat open this year. The candidates representing those seats are listed below.
There have been three (3) new At-Large seats added.
First here are the candidates that will be on the 2019 Ballot:
01. Manufacturing - Lacy Wilcox
02. Manufacturing - Brandon Emmett
03. Ancillary - Jana Weltzin
New Seats! Three (3) At-Large Board Seats:
04. Jennifer Canfield (SEAMIA) Green Elephant
05. Adam Grey (SEAMIA) Forget-Me-Not
06. Brad Harper (ACBA) AK Frost
07. Trevor Haynes (FNSBAMIA) GOOD Alaska
08. Sarah D. Oates (ACBA) CHARR (Ancillary member)
09. Caleb Saunders (MVCBA) Green Jar
10. Tina Smith (MVCBA) AKCANNAED
11. Josh Stahle (MVCBA/ACBA) AKLeaf
12. Jane Stinson (ACBA) Enlighten Alaska
13. Lou Weaver (ACBA) Slow Burn
All Candidates are in Good Standing and have submitted written acceptance for their nominations.
Open Seats 2019
Maufacturing - Brandon Emmett
Brandon is the current Board President and and represents Good Titrations of Fairbanks
Manufacturing - Lacy Wilcox
Lacy is the Legislative Liaison of the Association and represents Top Hat Concentrates of Juneau
Ancillary - Jana Weltzin
Jana is a member of the Executive Board and represents JDW Counsel of Anchorage
Plus 3 AT-Large Seats that are now open. They will be slated out here shortly and more of the details regarding those will post here shortly.